1.-Personal Information Collected through our Website
We collect information in various ways. “Personal Information” is defined as any information relating to an identified
or identifiable individual, such as name, address, telephone number or email address and other demographic information.We indicate to you the reason why you must provide us with your PersonalInformation, and whether
you are in fact required to do so. You will not beable to use or benefit from our Services if you do not provide us with thePersonal Information necessary.
Information provided by you
You can visit our website without informing us of who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. You may choose to provide us with Personal Information by making enquiries through our ‘Contact us’ page, when requesting demos, when leaving a comment on our blog or otherwise posting or transmitting any information or content, when you attend our events or webinars, when you request help or support regarding our Services and/or when you sign up to our mailing list.
Information collected automatically
When you use our website, some information is collected automatically. This includes, but is not limited to IP address, browser type and operating system, information about your visit, including the content and pages that you access and URL clickstream to, through and from our website, the time you spend on our website, as well as download errors and other page interactions. We may also rely on your IP address toas certain your approximate location.
We use this information to administer, operate, and improve our website.
We may collect:
When you schedule a demo or fill the contact us section, we collect various data such as your name, email, telephone, address.
We collect information about the device you use to access our website, whether it is a personal computer or other mobile device, such as the model and other unique device fingerprints, IP address, operating system, browser type and mobile network information.
We collect town-approximate geolocation information when you use our website.
We collect data regarding the frequency of your access to our website and the pages and items that you view and interact with.
Enquiries and communications.
We collect information regarding all enquiries, including queries and complaints and for identification verification purposes. We also keep copies of all communications you send to us and collect any information that you include in the content of such communications.
2.-How we use personal Information collected through our website
We use the information collected through our website for the following purposes:
1. To operate, maintain and optimize our website.
2. To respond to enquiries and/or to provide you with access to resources and information you have requested from us.
3. To fit your user experience.
4. For network security and administration.
5. For trend monitoring and analysis of our website, as well as for marketing and advertising purposes.
6. To maintain a record of our communications with you.
7. To achieve various business purposes such as account verification, security, audits and compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including data protection law.
8. To investigate and prevent fraud, identity theft, spam and any other unauthorized access or unlawful activity.
9. To enforce our Terms of Service or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
10. To achieve a specific purpose, in which case we will inform you of this purpose at the time of collection.
11. For any other legitimate business and other purposes in respect of which we will notify you.
3.-Sharing of Information to third parties
We may sharePersonal Information collected through our website as follows:
1. Vendors, consultants, and other service providers. We may share user Personal Information with certain trusted third-party providers including vendors, consultants, and other service providers whom we have engaged to assist us with our provision of our Website and our Services. We will only share Personal Information in accordance with the purposes set out in this Policy and in line with applicable laws, including data protection laws.
2. Business transfers. In the event of acorporate sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization, dissolution, financing, or other similar event, we may share Personal Information in connection with or during negotiations of such event or transaction, as permitted by law.
3. Data accuracy. We may share mited elements of your Personal Data that we have collected with trusted third parties and operators of online publicly available data sources, such as online search engines, to verify cross-reference and enhance the accuracy of the data we collect.
4. Legal compliance. We may disclosePersonal Information to a third party when (i) we are legally required to do soto comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests and (ii) to the extent that we believe it is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, judicial orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other process issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.
5. Vital interests and legal rights. We may share Personal Information with third parties if we believe it necessary to(i) protect the vital interests and property rights of any person, (ii)exercise, establish or defend our legal rights and (iii) prevent or cease any activity we consider to be illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your device when you visit (i) our website and/or(ii) the websites of our customers who are using our Services. Cookies are widely used to enable websites to function more effectively and to provide various device, analytical or other information.
How to disable cookies If you do not want us to deploy cookies on your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies and most browsers allow you to automatically decline cookies.
You may also have the option of declining or accepting the transfer of individual cookies. If you do not accept cookies, you may experience limited functionality when using our website and you may not be able to access all portions of our website.
We will use appropriate and reasonable security measures to protect your PersonalInformation from unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction. These security measures may be technical, administrative, or organizational. Although we will do our best to protect your PersonalInformation, please be aware that no website is completely secure, so try to access our website in a secure environment only.
6.-Deletion of Personal Information
If you wish to access, review, or modify or delete any other Personal Information that you have provided to us or that was automatically collected, please email email@example.com
7.-Links to other websites
For your convenience, our website may contain links toot her websites, products and services not operated by us. This Policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for the privacy, information or security practices provided on the websites, products, or services of any such third parties. To protect your Personal Information, we encourage you to carefully review the privacy and security policies of other websites, products, and services that you access through our website before providing any PersonalInformation to such third parties.